Saturday, September 13, 2008

Already missing...

...my mother who returned back to India two hours back,after being with me for 10 weeks. She was my biggest support during the last weeks of pregnancy and after delivery. After she came here, she completely took over the household chores from me, persuading me to take rest all the time. She looked after the baby, when I was barely able to move from the bed after C- Section and even after my recovery. Despite, her illness she wakes at 5 Am (not counting the many times she wakes whenever my little girl decides to cry) and sleeping around midnight. I wish, I could have shared some of her burdens and not have taken her so much for granted. She is so precious and a lifesaver. I totally miss her. I hope, I could as good and helpful as my mother was to me, to my baby girl.

No comments: